Your Gynecologic Health is Essential
We are carefully re-opening for in-office visits, including annual exams, in East Windsor. We are making every effort to keep your visit safe at all times. Click here to see what we are doing. Our Freehold office is temporarily closed. Our surgery schedule has resumed since Governor Murphy has lifted the restrictions on elective surgeries.
Patient information for appointments:
• Patients are required to wear masks and practice physical distancing at all times.
• Antheia gynecology will not see patients for in-office visits who are currently positive or suspected to have COVID-19 Coronavirus
• All patients will be verbally screened for symptoms on the phone when scheduling their appointment
• All patients coming to our office should self-screen at home prior to arriving
• All patients/visitors will have their temperature taken upon entering the office
• All patients/visitors will be screened upon entering the office for the following:
o New cough
o New shortness of breath
o Fever over 100.0
o Sore throat
o New loss of taste or smell
• If any of these screening questions are answered as “yes” or the temperature check is 100.0F or greater, the patient will need to call the office to re-schedule.
Modified office hours in East Windsor:
Our Freehold office is temporarily closed.