Getting started with Antheia Gynecology
After scheduling your appointment, you will receive a text or email 24-48 hours before your scheduled visit for your contact-free pre-visit check-in. With this, you may complete your medical history, send a copy of your insurance card for eligibility review, pay your copay or balance and complete required consent forms. You may also print and fill out our patient forms (see below) and bring them with you to your visit.
Before your first visit, make sure you have:
- Filled out the Patient Registration Form
- Filled out the Health History Form
- Signed the Assignment of Benefits & Financial Responsibilities Form
- Made your list of issues and questions to discuss with the doctor
- Remember to bring your driver’s license, insurance card and copay
We promise we will do our work prior to your visit as well in order to make the most of your valuable
time with us and to be as prepared as possible to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.