Getting started with Antheia Gynecology
After scheduling your first appointment, save time by printing and filling out our patient forms (see below) and bringing them with you to your visit.
Before your first visit, make sure you have:
- Filled out the Patient Registration Form
- Filled out the New Patient Health History Form
- Signed the Assignment of Benefits & Financial Responsibilities Form
- Made your list of issues and questions to discuss with the doctor
- Remember to bring your driver’s license and insurance card
We promise we will do our work prior to your visit as well in order to make the most of your valuable
time with us and to be as prepared as possible to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.