We are excited to offer Telemedicine appointments that allow our patients to have a consultation with their doctor from the comfort of their home in New Jersey.
A few things are required:
- A computer or cell phone with built-in camera and microphone
- Schedule with our office staff or via the patient portal
- Updated insurance information, email address and cell phone number
Once this is done, you will receive an email and/or text message from doxy.me/antheia1, doxy.me/Drkiramoore or doxy.me/drmarkidan corresponding to the doctor you will be seeing.
Please log on to the virtual waiting room early to make sure you give yourself enough time to logon on. Your doctor will then invite you into the virtual room to start your visit.
The billing part is the same as your office visits.
- All claims are submitted to your insurance carrier
- Deductibles, coinsurances, copays will be billed when applicable
- There is no guarantee of coverage and you will be responsible for any bill
We expect we will be paid for these visits, but there is no guarantee. Our billing department will be working diligently and we ask for your patience during this process.
We look forward to providing this new service to our patients.