Our East Windsor office is open for all visits.
What is Antheia Gynecology doing to keep me safe at my next in-office visit?
- Social distancing
- Minimal time spent in the waiting room with online check-in
- Restriction of visitors (unless medically necessary)
- Screening of all patients and employees, including temperature checks
- Rigorous cleaning and disinfecting of all areas
- Patients, employees, and visitors to be wearing masks or face coverings
- Offering telemedicine visits when appropriate
- Installation of UV light air duct purification system for the entire office
Patient information for appointments:
Patients are required to wear masks (no exhalation valves) and practice physical distancing at all times.
- Antheia gynecology will not see patients for in-office visits who are currently positive or suspected to have COVID-19 Coronavirus
- All patients will be verbally screened for symptoms on the phone when scheduling their appointment
- All patients coming to our office should self-screen at home prior to arriving
- All patients/visitors will have their temperature taken upon entering the office
- All patients/visitors will be screened upon entering the office for the following:
- New cough and/or sore throat
- New shortness of breath
- Fever over 100.4
- Exposure to someone with or suspected of having COVID-19
- New loss of taste or smell
- Travel within 14 days from a location on the NJ state travel advisory list
If any of these screening questions are answered as “yes” or the temperature check is greater than 100.4F, the patient will need to re-schedule.
East Windsor office hours:
*We are no longer seeing patients in the Freehold location.